BoardTek is likely to win more windfall orders as shipments of its PCBs for base station and server applications account for nearly 80-90% of its PCB production, the sources noted.
BoardTek's sales will grow within a range of 0-5% sequentially in August as well as in the third quarter, the sources estimated. BoardTek posted total revenues of
TUC's shipments of CCLs for base stations currently account for 6% of its total shipments, compared to 2% in 2012. Shipments of CCLs for base station applications will expand significantly in 2014, the company contended.
TUC posted revenues of
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs