Parallax Innovations and the
"The CT Sabre™ has the potential to significantly impact biomedical research," says
Hardware for the device was developed by mechanical engineers at CIMTEC with software developed by Parallax Innovations.
Its accuracy and repeatability is unparalleled:
• Targeting accuracy is 200 µm • Repeatability is 50 µm
And, its impressive range of motion includes:
• 185ş in the roll plane, perpendicular to the x-ray beam • 57ş in the pitch plane • 7.3 mm range for the needle, including various attachments • x, y, z range is 10.6 mm, 12.1 mm and 25.0 mm respectively
"The CT Sabre™ has allowed us to perform experiments with a degree of precision and accuracy we've never been able to achieve before", says Dr.
Visit www.parallax-innovations.com to see videos highlighting the capabilities of the CT Sabre™.
For more information, visit www.parallax-innovations.com
CIMTEC was created to facilitate the commercialization of world-leading medical imaging technology.
To enable and accelerate commercialization of medical imaging innovations ensuring that
To be the driving force in the advancement and growth of the Canadian medical imaging technology sector, and to ultimately create better health outcomes for Canadians and people around the world.
Support Researchers and Companies:Provide researchers and small to medium-sized imaging enterprises (SMEs) with critical expertise, technical capabilities and infrastructure to allow them to grow and create Canadian high-tech jobs and economic growth.
Promote Commercialization:Cultivate new strategic partnerships and investments to enable research investments to become commercial products thus increasing economic growth and job creation.
Advanced Training:Create knowledge and skill advancement opportunities and produce highly-qualified people with commercialization expertise.
Improving Human Health:Improve understanding, diagnosis and treatment of human disease.
For more information, visit www.cimtec-canada.ca
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.