TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Honourable Pierre Poilievre, Minister of State ( Democratic Reform), and the Member of Parliament for Don Valley West John Carmichael, met with a group of Canadians living with visual impairment or blindness at a roundtable on accessibility within our democratic processes at the CNIB facility in Toronto on Monday, August 26. Minister Poilievre spoke of the need to make the system more accessible to voters with disabilities and the role government can play.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130827-IMG_4997_800.jpg
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief