TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Honourable Pierre Poilievre, Minister of State ( Democratic Reform), and the Member of Parliament for Don Valley West John Carmichael, met with a group of Canadians living with visual impairment or blindness at a roundtable on accessibility within our democratic processes at the CNIB facility in Toronto on Monday, August 26. Minister Poilievre spoke of the need to make the system more accessible to voters with disabilities and the role government can play.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130827-IMG_4997_800.jpg
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight