TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Honourable Pierre Poilievre, Minister of State ( Democratic Reform), and the Member of Parliament for Don Valley West John Carmichael, met with a group of Canadians living with visual impairment or blindness at a roundtable on accessibility within our democratic processes at the CNIB facility in Toronto on Monday, August 26. Minister Poilievre spoke of the need to make the system more accessible to voters with disabilities and the role government can play.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130827-IMG_4997_800.jpg
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids