TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Honourable Pierre Poilievre, Minister of State ( Democratic Reform), and the Member of Parliament for Don Valley West John Carmichael, met with a group of Canadians living with visual impairment or blindness at a roundtable on accessibility within our democratic processes at the CNIB facility in Toronto on Monday, August 26. Minister Poilievre spoke of the need to make the system more accessible to voters with disabilities and the role government can play.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130827-IMG_4997_800.jpg
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low