TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The Honourable Pierre Poilievre, Minister of State ( Democratic Reform), and the Member of Parliament for Don Valley West John Carmichael, met with a group of Canadians living with visual impairment or blindness at a roundtable on accessibility within our democratic processes at the CNIB facility in Toronto on Monday, August 26. Minister Poilievre spoke of the need to make the system more accessible to voters with disabilities and the role government can play.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130827-IMG_4997_800.jpg
Office of the Minister of State (Democratic Reform)
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South