SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- ON24, the global leader in webcasting and virtual communication solutions, is offering an online Wicked Smart Quiz to enable marketers to test their knowledge about using webinars to maximize impact, increase ROI and shorten time-to-sale. They can also compare their performance to that of their peers and competitors. The quiz is based on ON24's annual Webinar Benchmarks Report.
"This is a fun way to deliver a serious message," explained ON24 CMO Denise Persson. "Recent analyst research has demonstrated that webinars are one of the most important tools for communicating with customers anywhere, any time."
Take the fast and easy Wicked Smart Quiz here. To take a shortcut to wicked smartness, download a complimentary copy of the ON24 benchmarks report: http://tinyurl.com/b29vdpw.
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, the virtual communications platform for the global enterprise, provides interactive, impactful cloud-based solutions that drive outstanding results. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio, including webcasting, virtual events and virtual environments, accessible from any device and supported by robust reporting and analytics. Applications for the ON24 platform include demand generation, partner enablement, virtual talent development, product launches, company town hall meetings and user conferences. More than 800 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, Unilever, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Ernst & Young, Amazon and SAP, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.ON24.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2390508
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps