IT professionals at organizations that have already begun to embrace the cloud for providing infrastructure and software-as-a-service across the enterprise are asking if the same model can help them better manage end-user desktops as well. Today, Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (http://www.us.logicalis.com) –named “Best Cloud Consultant” at the Cloudcor UP 2012
Desktone’s virtual desktop platform supports multi-tenancy, making it a seamless future addition to Logicalis’ portfolio of cloud offerings. End user computing requirements are changing in response to Windows migrations, the need to reduce total cost of ownership, and an increasing demand for mobile device support. Budget-conscious companies interested in a VDI solution will appreciate Desktone’s ability to deliver flexible, affordable virtual desktops through the Logicalis Enterprise Cloud to any device, anywhere, anytime.
“Logicalis has announced this partnership with Desktone to expand our already extensive cloud services portfolio,” says
“DaaS takes the cost and complexity out of managing virtual desktops,” says
To learn more about Desktone, visit booth #2328 during VMworld,
Want to learn more?
• Need to align IT strategy with a cloud delivery model? Explore Logicalis’ blueprint for IT transformation.
• Read about Logicalis’ brand-new On Demand cloud service.
Desktone provides the only unified platform for delivering desktops and applications as a cloud service, enabling the deployment of Windows desktops and applications from the cloud to any end user device. Desktone enables IT service providers to rapidly provision desktops and applications to users connected on any device, anywhere, without the upfront costs and complexity of traditional desktop virtualization – transforming desktops from a
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as
For more information, visit http://www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11063017.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief