The Quad HD panel for smartphones realises clearer images with four times more pixels than HD at 1,280 x 720, reproducing more delicate colours and improving contrast and vividness compared to current displays. LG sees this advancement as enabling consumers to enjoy more life-like and crisp images, and even Blu-ray equivalent video, on their smartphones. The panel features the highest ppi among current mobile device displays.
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag