Author and TV personality Jenny McCarthy has moved from Chicago to New York in
time to start her job as a co-host of "The View" next month.
The New York Post said McCarthy arrived Sunday night and headed to In Touch magazine's Video Music Awards after-party at the Finale nightclub.
"She literally went straight from the airport to her new apartment to drop off her belongings, and then got in a cab to the party," a source told the Post.
McCarthy will join Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd as panelists on "The View" for the daytime chat show's 17th season. Longtime co-hosts Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck left last season.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines