Author and TV personality Jenny McCarthy has moved from Chicago to New York in
time to start her job as a co-host of "The View" next month.
The New York Post said McCarthy arrived Sunday night and headed to In Touch magazine's Video Music Awards after-party at the Finale nightclub.
"She literally went straight from the airport to her new apartment to drop off her belongings, and then got in a cab to the party," a source told the Post.
McCarthy will join Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd as panelists on "The View" for the daytime chat show's 17th season. Longtime co-hosts Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck left last season.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California