10% of the research budget of the ministry is to be allocated to novel technologies including biotechnology, nanotechnology, and membrane technology.
The numerous economical and social effects of this technology, taking into consideration the importance of nanotechnology, its close and coordinate interaction with the existing technologies and also its effective role in petroleum, gas, refinery, and petrochemical industries,the Nanotechnology Strategic Document in Petroleum Industry has been sanctioned by the Oil Ministryto rank first in the area and create high economic value.
As per the prospects of this document, petroleum industries of the
Producer of petroleum products based on nanotechnology with high added value;
Consumer of nanotechnology based processes in oil recovery, increasing the performance, reduction of environmental pollutants, quantitative and qualitative improvement of products, and resolving the operational challenges;
Consumer of Iranian nanotechnology based products to increase the performance, decrease the dependency and reduce the costs;
Exporter of nanotechnology based products and services.
Mention can be made of the management of research and technology plans, production of products according to the needs of the companies, commercialization of research achievements, and developing nanotechnology equipment produced in the country, among the objectives of the Document
It has been aimed the obtaining 27 key technologies at the end of 2016.
Oil recovery in oil reservoirs by using nanostructured materials, modification of excavation drills by using nano-diamond coatings, the use of nanofilters in turbines and operational units, the use of carbon nanotubes and graphene in excavation cement, the use of nanocatalysts in HDS processes, thermal nano-insulations and nano-emulsion.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal