Former Mexico President Vicente Fox is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at a private dinner in San Francisco in September to discuss his proposals on winning the war against drug cartels.
The private dinner will take place after Mr. Fox delivers the keynote speech at the 3rd Annual International Cannabis and Hemp Expo Connoisseurs Cup on Saturday, September 7. The private dinner will be held at the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. The dinner is limited to 45 guests and tickets start at $500.
Mr. Fox served as President of Mexico from 2000 to 2006. He became the first presidential candidate since 1920 to defeat the then-dominant Institutional Revolutionary Party. Since leaving office, Mr. Fox has been involved in public speaking and advocating for education and the global economy. One of his signature platforms is finding solutions to the war against drug cartels.
For more information about tickets, visit https://vicentefoxfundraiserdinner.eventbrite.com .
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?