Former Mexico President Vicente Fox is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at a private dinner in San Francisco in September to discuss his proposals on winning the war against drug cartels.
The private dinner will take place after Mr. Fox delivers the keynote speech at the 3rd Annual International Cannabis and Hemp Expo Connoisseurs Cup on Saturday, September 7. The private dinner will be held at the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. The dinner is limited to 45 guests and tickets start at $500.
Mr. Fox served as President of Mexico from 2000 to 2006. He became the first presidential candidate since 1920 to defeat the then-dominant Institutional Revolutionary Party. Since leaving office, Mr. Fox has been involved in public speaking and advocating for education and the global economy. One of his signature platforms is finding solutions to the war against drug cartels.
For more information about tickets, visit https://vicentefoxfundraiserdinner.eventbrite.com .
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World