Minister of Power, Chinedu Nebo Monday said the investments recorded in the telecommunication sector since the introduction of the Mobile Telephone services in the country would be dwarfed by investment in Power sector once the on-going reforms in the sector takes firm footing.
Addressing state House correspondents after a meeting of the
According to the minister, "We have substantial amount of funding coming in form of loans from the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project