FYF Festival hasn't hit its teens yet, but the 10th annual festival showed that its grown up and is ready to join the big boys in the Southern California music festival scene.
FYF Festival rocked the Los Angeles Historic Park over the weekend, concluding Sunday with a raucous, eardrum popping set by the Irish indie-rock band My Bloody Valentine, celebrating a landmark in the young festival's evolving life.
While previous years have showcased great bands like M83, Sleigh Bells and long-awaited reunions like The Descendents and more, fans who came to celebrate the milestone with FYF this year said the lineup really brought the festival to another level.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez