FYF Festival hasn't hit its teens yet, but the 10th annual festival showed that its grown up and is ready to join the big boys in the Southern California music festival scene.
FYF Festival rocked the Los Angeles Historic Park over the weekend, concluding Sunday with a raucous, eardrum popping set by the Irish indie-rock band My Bloody Valentine, celebrating a landmark in the young festival's evolving life.
While previous years have showcased great bands like M83, Sleigh Bells and long-awaited reunions like The Descendents and more, fans who came to celebrate the milestone with FYF this year said the lineup really brought the festival to another level.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve