FYF Festival hasn't hit its teens yet, but the 10th annual festival showed that its grown up and is ready to join the big boys in the Southern California music festival scene.
FYF Festival rocked the Los Angeles Historic Park over the weekend, concluding Sunday with a raucous, eardrum popping set by the Irish indie-rock band My Bloody Valentine, celebrating a landmark in the young festival's evolving life.
While previous years have showcased great bands like M83, Sleigh Bells and long-awaited reunions like The Descendents and more, fans who came to celebrate the milestone with FYF this year said the lineup really brought the festival to another level.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green