FYF Festival hasn't hit its teens yet, but the 10th annual festival showed that its grown up and is ready to join the big boys in the Southern California music festival scene.
FYF Festival rocked the Los Angeles Historic Park over the weekend, concluding Sunday with a raucous, eardrum popping set by the Irish indie-rock band My Bloody Valentine, celebrating a landmark in the young festival's evolving life.
While previous years have showcased great bands like M83, Sleigh Bells and long-awaited reunions like The Descendents and more, fans who came to celebrate the milestone with FYF this year said the lineup really brought the festival to another level.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors