“How Three Leading Brands Are Leveraging Social Collaboration” tells the stories of Bloomberg Media, BDO Seidman, and
“Major brands across different industries have recognized the power of organizing communities online,” Silverman said. “There is no one-size-fits-all approach. But there are plenty of lessons organizations can learn from those who have built their own communities. Those lessons can be applied to your own unique project.”
The discussion focuses on two unique types of online communities.
• Customer-facing communities: Customers don’t always exclusively populate these communities. But they’ve become powerful awareness and loyalty tools for leading brands.
• Enterprise social networks: More and more businesses are mobilizing large geographically dispersed workers online, increasing collaboration, communication, and productivity numbers as a result.
“How Three Leading Brands Use Social Tools to Drive Enterprise Collaboration” takes place on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/enterprise-social-network/duoconsulting/prweb11050577.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits