Enrique Iglesias' new single, "Loco" features Romeo Santos and was co-written by Enrique Iglesias and Descemer Bueno. "Loco" is the first Spanish-language single off of his upcoming album which will also include the hit "Turn the Night Up," which is the album's first English-language single.
"Loco" was produced by Santos and Carlos Paucar. Santos is the former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura. Santos was born in the Bronx, New York City, to a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
On Aug. 4, Enrique recorded the video for "Loco" at Harvard and Stone, a whiskey bar in L.A., which features Mexican-American actor Danny Trejo (Heat, Con Air, Desperado, Machete, etc.), Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sanchez (Chasing Papi, Desperate Housewives, Devious Maids, etc.) and Romeo Santos. The video was directed by Yasha Malekzad.
Watch the video by clicking here.
For more information about Enrique Iglesias, visit www.enriqueiglesias.com.
Watch his video, "Turn the Night Up" below:
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market