Enrique Iglesias' new single, "Loco" features Romeo Santos and was co-written by Enrique Iglesias and Descemer Bueno. "Loco" is the first Spanish-language single off of his upcoming album which will also include the hit "Turn the Night Up," which is the album's first English-language single.
"Loco" was produced by Santos and Carlos Paucar. Santos is the former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura. Santos was born in the Bronx, New York City, to a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
On Aug. 4, Enrique recorded the video for "Loco" at Harvard and Stone, a whiskey bar in L.A., which features Mexican-American actor Danny Trejo (Heat, Con Air, Desperado, Machete, etc.), Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sanchez (Chasing Papi, Desperate Housewives, Devious Maids, etc.) and Romeo Santos. The video was directed by Yasha Malekzad.
Watch the video by clicking here.
For more information about Enrique Iglesias, visit www.enriqueiglesias.com.
Watch his video, "Turn the Night Up" below:
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students