Enrique Iglesias' new single, "Loco" features Romeo Santos and was co-written by Enrique Iglesias and Descemer Bueno. "Loco" is the first Spanish-language single off of his upcoming album which will also include the hit "Turn the Night Up," which is the album's first English-language single.
"Loco" was produced by Santos and Carlos Paucar. Santos is the former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura. Santos was born in the Bronx, New York City, to a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
On Aug. 4, Enrique recorded the video for "Loco" at Harvard and Stone, a whiskey bar in L.A., which features Mexican-American actor Danny Trejo (Heat, Con Air, Desperado, Machete, etc.), Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sanchez (Chasing Papi, Desperate Housewives, Devious Maids, etc.) and Romeo Santos. The video was directed by Yasha Malekzad.
Watch the video by clicking here.
For more information about Enrique Iglesias, visit www.enriqueiglesias.com.
Watch his video, "Turn the Night Up" below:
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac