The program features an intuitive interface that enables users with minimal computer literacy to quickly and efficiently import any number of message files in any number of folders into an Outlook storage file. The program fully recreates the folder structure of the source location in the destination PST file and supports EML(X) and MSG files created in all versions of Outlook and various other email applications, including The Bat, Live Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird and Outlook Express. EML to PST Converter enables users to configure a number of conversion options for optimal results and select specific messages only using a set of filters.
“EML to PST conversion is one of the typical tasks that can be efficiently automated and our product, EML to PST Converter, has enjoyed steady demand since the very first release,” explains
The demo version of EML to PST Converter can be downloaded free of charge from the official site of the company: http://www.outlookimport.com/download/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EMLtoOutlook/PSTConversion/prweb11043134.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low