LONDON, ENGLAND and BAIE VERTE, NEWFOUNDLAND and LABRADOR, NEWFOUNDLAND -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Rambler Metals and Mining plc (AIM: RMM)(TSX VENTURE: RAB) ('Rambler' or the 'Company') announces that it has issued and allotted 45,000 Ordinary Shares following the exercising of options by a former director of the Company. The Company has made application for the 45,000 Ordinary Shares of 1 penny each to be admitted to trading on AIM. Admission is expected to occur on 30 August 2013.
For the purposes of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Company's total issued share capital at the date of this notice consists of 143,280,614 ordinary shares of 1 penny each.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company, under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Rambler Metals and Mining
George Ogilvie, P.Eng.
President and CEO
709-800-1929 or 709-800-1921
Rambler Metals & Mining Plc
+44 (0) 20 8652-2700
+44 (0) 20 8652-2719 (FAX)
Cantor Fitzgerald Europe
Stewart Dickson / Jeremy Stephenson
+44 (0) 20 7894 7000
Pelham Bell Pottinger
+44 (0) 20 7861 3921
Ocean Equities Limited
+44 (0) 20-7786-4370
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing