LONDON, ENGLAND and BAIE VERTE, NEWFOUNDLAND and LABRADOR, NEWFOUNDLAND -- (Marketwired) -- 08/27/13 -- Rambler Metals and Mining plc (AIM: RMM)(TSX VENTURE: RAB) ('Rambler' or the 'Company') announces that it has issued and allotted 45,000 Ordinary Shares following the exercising of options by a former director of the Company. The Company has made application for the 45,000 Ordinary Shares of 1 penny each to be admitted to trading on AIM. Admission is expected to occur on 30 August 2013.
For the purposes of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Company's total issued share capital at the date of this notice consists of 143,280,614 ordinary shares of 1 penny each.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company, under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Rambler Metals and Mining
George Ogilvie, P.Eng.
President and CEO
709-800-1929 or 709-800-1921
Rambler Metals & Mining Plc
+44 (0) 20 8652-2700
+44 (0) 20 8652-2719 (FAX)
Cantor Fitzgerald Europe
Stewart Dickson / Jeremy Stephenson
+44 (0) 20 7894 7000
Pelham Bell Pottinger
+44 (0) 20 7861 3921
Ocean Equities Limited
+44 (0) 20-7786-4370
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response