Based on the short research done by Chatwing Team, students are getting more information from forums than reference websites. Forums create a collective sense of awareness and students can pool the information they truly need.
“A forum with a chatroom is something that people should look out for,” Says Ivan Diamond, head of the student blogging initiative for Chatwing. “Since a forum magnifies communication, the chat box doubles or triples the rate. Chatwing 3.0 is the answer to communication woes. In this app, we have included everything. From basic customization tools to advanced premium features—everything is available. We are even adding up new features in coming months.”
Aside from the student blogging initiative, the Chatwing chat app team is looking forward to expand in financial portals and forums. Even though there are millions of niches to cover, the chat software company is dedicated in providing means of communication for everyone.
Chatwing.com specializes in the new field of live website chat software. Over years, the Chatwing team has introduced live chat widget for hundreds and thousands of blogs. The Chatwing application bridges people from many parts of the world, creating global synergy through the Internet. The shout box can be installed in just seconds, and it can be used for varying purposes such as leisure and Internet marketing. It also allows a user to customize the size, color, and name of the widget.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11059310.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.