CareClix, a mobile health company based in the
With CareClix's growth in the insurance, self-employed, and third-party administrator markets, this partnership with
-Healthiest county in
-Has been in the top 10 in the country for the most Digital County in embracing technology for the benefit of its community, and
-Recently noted as one of the best places to live in the country by
These impressive milestones only demonstrate
Founded in 2010, CareClix provides one of the most comprehensive telehealth solutions in the world, serving as a fully integrated, secure, and HIPAA-compliant platform to connect medical providers and patients worldwide. This revolutionary technology enables doctors to see patients in their clinical settings virtually as well as at home via remote health monitoring. CareClix also gives providers’ access to a certified Web-based Electronic Medical Record system, e-prescribing, and lab testing—all in one integrated platform. CareClix Anywhere, CareClix Exam, and CareClix Home represent exclusive products powered by the core CareClix processor. This makes CareClix and its technology unique in that it is the only integrated telemedicine platform providing a continuum of telehealth services-telephone and video access to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to the virtual examination room, and to the patient centered medical home. In offering a comprehensive telemedicine solution, CareClix is changing the way patients see their doctor.
For more information and to view the innovative CareClix telehealth platforms, please visit http://www.careclix.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CareClix/HowardCounty/prweb11062884.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.