Using the Bloxx SSLI SDK, developers can quickly and easily create a robust SSL content proxy application that intercepts and decrypts SSL traffic, so they can offer new solutions to customers that effectively address the increased content and security risks from HTTPS Web traffic.
"Intercepting SSL is complex and development time can be extensive. The Bloxx SSLI SDK, which has already been proven in our own products, will minimize development complexity and costs and reduce the time to market for security vendors," says
One of the typical applications solution providers can create using the Bloxx SSLI SDK is a SSL content proxy for integration with a Web content filter or Secure Web Gateway. Bloxx SSLI intercepts and decrypts the SSL traffic which can then be passed to content analysis or malware detection engines for inspection. This enables solutions that allow managed access to Web sites that use SSL by examining the content on the page while also helping to protect an organization's network and end point devices from HTTPS security threats.
Availability and Pricing
Available now, the price for the Bloxx SSLI Software Development Kit is based on individual licensing terms.
+44 (0) 1506 426976
In the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief