B&B Electronics’ NEMA TS2-compliant M2M products include Ethernet Switches, Fiber Media Converters, Serial Isolators, Ethernet Extenders, Ethernet Routers and Wireless communications equipment. A complete list is available here: http://www.bb-elec.com/Solutions/Transportation/NEMA-TS2.aspx .
Integrators, engineering firms and other ITS network designers are challenged to install and maintain infrastructures that enable communication across a broad mix of equipment and communications technologies. For instance, traffic controllers may have serial interfaces while digital signs, access points or IP cameras communicate via Ethernet. Other network design challenges are physical, such as availability of communications cables, implications of copper vs. fiber cables, and whether wireless is an option.
“Our network engineers are increasingly being called in to consult on difficult projects to achieve connectivity across a mix of equipment and communications technologies, such as ITS networks, where devices are being deployed in increasingly challenging environments, and where network boundaries are being relentlessly stretched to reach them,” said
Founded in 1981,
Editorial Note: The press release page contains a downloadable diagram: http://www.bb-elec.com/About-Us/News/Press-Releases.aspx .
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11061035.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics