AUBURN -- A one-night audition for the role of Scrooge in Community Little Theatre's late-fall production of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The audition is specifically for adult men interested in playing the leading role of "Ebenezer Scrooge" in the musical. This musical production is directed by Mitchell Clyde Thomas with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, and book by Mike Ockrent and Lynn Ahrens. The show's assistant director is Glynnis Nadel and the music director is Gabrielle Vallee.
The role calls for a strong actor/singer with a baritone to tenor vocal range. The role does not call for any difficult dancing in the show. It is preferred that those who audition prepare a song from the show.
The second show of CLT's 74th season will run from Dec. 6 to 15. Auditions for additional roles in the large multi-generational cast will be held later in October.
CLT is at 30 Academy Street. For more information, visit www.laclt.com or call 207-783-0958.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go