AUBURN -- A one-night audition for the role of Scrooge in Community Little Theatre's late-fall production of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The audition is specifically for adult men interested in playing the leading role of "Ebenezer Scrooge" in the musical. This musical production is directed by Mitchell Clyde Thomas with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, and book by Mike Ockrent and Lynn Ahrens. The show's assistant director is Glynnis Nadel and the music director is Gabrielle Vallee.
The role calls for a strong actor/singer with a baritone to tenor vocal range. The role does not call for any difficult dancing in the show. It is preferred that those who audition prepare a song from the show.
The second show of CLT's 74th season will run from Dec. 6 to 15. Auditions for additional roles in the large multi-generational cast will be held later in October.
CLT is at 30 Academy Street. For more information, visit www.laclt.com or call 207-783-0958.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review