AUBURN -- A one-night audition for the role of Scrooge in Community Little Theatre's late-fall production of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The audition is specifically for adult men interested in playing the leading role of "Ebenezer Scrooge" in the musical. This musical production is directed by Mitchell Clyde Thomas with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, and book by Mike Ockrent and Lynn Ahrens. The show's assistant director is Glynnis Nadel and the music director is Gabrielle Vallee.
The role calls for a strong actor/singer with a baritone to tenor vocal range. The role does not call for any difficult dancing in the show. It is preferred that those who audition prepare a song from the show.
The second show of CLT's 74th season will run from Dec. 6 to 15. Auditions for additional roles in the large multi-generational cast will be held later in October.
CLT is at 30 Academy Street. For more information, visit www.laclt.com or call 207-783-0958.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs