AUBURN -- A one-night audition for the role of Scrooge in Community Little Theatre's late-fall production of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The audition is specifically for adult men interested in playing the leading role of "Ebenezer Scrooge" in the musical. This musical production is directed by Mitchell Clyde Thomas with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, and book by Mike Ockrent and Lynn Ahrens. The show's assistant director is Glynnis Nadel and the music director is Gabrielle Vallee.
The role calls for a strong actor/singer with a baritone to tenor vocal range. The role does not call for any difficult dancing in the show. It is preferred that those who audition prepare a song from the show.
The second show of CLT's 74th season will run from Dec. 6 to 15. Auditions for additional roles in the large multi-generational cast will be held later in October.
CLT is at 30 Academy Street. For more information, visit www.laclt.com or call 207-783-0958.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed