AUBURN -- A one-night audition for the role of Scrooge in Community Little Theatre's late-fall production of "A Christmas Carol: The Musical" will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The audition is specifically for adult men interested in playing the leading role of "Ebenezer Scrooge" in the musical. This musical production is directed by Mitchell Clyde Thomas with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, and book by Mike Ockrent and Lynn Ahrens. The show's assistant director is Glynnis Nadel and the music director is Gabrielle Vallee.
The role calls for a strong actor/singer with a baritone to tenor vocal range. The role does not call for any difficult dancing in the show. It is preferred that those who audition prepare a song from the show.
The second show of CLT's 74th season will run from Dec. 6 to 15. Auditions for additional roles in the large multi-generational cast will be held later in October.
CLT is at 30 Academy Street. For more information, visit www.laclt.com or call 207-783-0958.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?