appsFreedom™, a leading provider of enterprise mobile cloud software for SAP, announced today its appsFreedom Version 3.0 was named a Bronze Stevie® Award Winner for ‘Best New Product of the Year’ in the 10th Annual International Business Awards.
Organizations and individuals in more than 40 nations have been announced in The 10th Annual International Business Awards, the world's only international, all-encompassing business awards program. Each year, The International Business Awards are judged by more than 200 executives around the world. Nicknamed the Stevies from the Greek word "crowned," the awards will be presented at an event on
The award-winning appsFreedom Version 3.0 includes the patent-pending Freedom Platform, an enterprise-grade, fully integrated cloud-based mobile development and management platform that helps companies accelerate time to value and extend the mobility value proposition throughout the organization. The platform simplifies a customer’s ability to design, build, deploy, manage and analyze the adoption of mobile apps. The appsFreedom Version 3.0 solution consists of:
• Freedom Apps: ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps that are deployed in a matter of days for key business functions including sales, management, procurement, HR and field services; and
• Freedom Platform: mature cloud-based Mobile Application Development Platform (MAPD) to easily design, build, deploy, manage and analyze in-house developed apps and a corporate app store.
The company’s Freedom Apps are offered under a simple per-user subscription based pricing model and use of the Freedom Platform is now included in the solution at no additional cost. The solution has no limitations on the number of apps or transactions, and customers can incrementally add apps or users at any time.
“2013 has been a great year for appsFreedom as we continue to build a world-class, highly innovative company. Our latest version of
About the Stevie® Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com/.
appsFreedom™ is a leading provider of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11058453.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List