The growth of legal practice management, billing and accounting, and document automation systems in the legal industry has fueled the need for more customizable workflows and solutions to meet the specific needs of law firms.
Many firms are starting to recognize limits with out-of-the-box solutions and are looking to take their systems to the next level. A custom application can give firms a leg up against their competition. By integrating separate software systems, offering an online client portal, or implementing automation features to their practice management system, law firms can experience efficiency on a whole new level.
Accellis has a successful history of complex custom application development projects; however, they’ve recently moved these services in-house for better efficiency and control. Their team consists of experienced developers, consultants, and engineers that are cross-trained on many of today’s leading legal applications including LexisNexis Time Matters, Amicus Attorney, Worldox, HotDocs, and many more. Since 90% of their clients are law firms, Accellis has a better understanding of their priorities and business than other “one-size-fits-all” IT companies.
Accellis offers the following Application Development services:
• Application integration for Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange, Time Matters,
• Data conversion and migration for law firm practice management, billing, and accounting systems
• Client portal development for law firms which can be integrated with their practice management, document management, or billing and accounting software
• Custom business solutions leveraging .NET Framework, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Windows API, BSD,
Accellis is one of the nation’s leading providers of IT consulting and software services to law firms and professional service organizations. They also provide Managed Network Services, a 24-hour preventative maintenance and support program for servers, computers and other technologies.
Founded in 2001,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11061743.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Dennis Kozlowski, ex-Tyco CEO, to Be Paroled
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews
- Mexico Economy Secretary to Attend WTO Meeting
- Appeals Court Sides With Employers on Arbitration
- Miley Cyrus to Rihanna Lyrics: Top Yahoo Searches for 2013