There is growing proof that the shipping API is a core piece for online retailers and marketplaces. The latest news of shipping APIís popping up from 3rd party companies with little or no shipping experience validates the growing demand for solutions.
With the iabol shipping API developers gain access to shipping methods for all shipping services that cover more than 60 domestic and international carriers. Included carriers are UPS,
The API offers features such as pushing order details into iabol for shipping, obtaining rates for carrier services , global address validation and cleansing prior to shipping , data submission to produce carrier compliant labels for shipping, voiding to cancel a shipment that is no longer needed, closeout for manifesting to the carrier, and tracking for delivery status and footprint visibility. Visit the new portal by going to http://dev.iabol.com.
For additional information about this release, contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11062941.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise