XOLO, on Saturday has announced the launch of its new flagship smartphone XOLO Q1000S. It is a beautiful looking device and flaunt value with just 6.98 mm thickness.
This slim and sleek device is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor for a super smooth performance and great smartphone experience, it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It comes with a 1 GB RAM, which is good to run various applications simultaneously and smoothly. XOLO Q1000S sports a 13 megapixels rear camera with BSI 2 sensor The front camera is of 5 megapixels with BSI sensor for 3G video calling. The 13 megapixels Camera is capable of recording Full HD 1080 pixels videos and can capture clear images even when the camera is shaking using the image stabilization technology. Other features of camera are scene detection & tuning, high dynamic range (HDR), low light enhancement, face recognition( for focusing as well as in gallery), panorama capture and geo tagging. It can capture up to 99 shots through its burst mode feature so that you don't miss any moment.
This pencil like thin high-end device from XOLO packs 5 inch HD IPS screen with OGS display technology which makes colors more vibrant and touch-screen more responsive. It has a resolution of 1280 x 720 with 294 PPI for bright and crisp display.
Equipped with a powerful 2500 mAh battery, the Q1000S delivers great music experience for music lovers with music playback time up to 53 hours (via internal speakers) and up to 34.6 hours (via wired headset). It offers stand by time of up to 425 hours on 3G and up to 327 hours on 2G, talk time of up to 22.5 hours on 2G and up to 12.5 hours on 3G. It has an internal memory of 16 GB to store ample multimedia content. The XOLO Q1000 will be available in the market at
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines