WatchGuard® Technologies, a global leader of integrated security platforms, today announced a new partnership with NCP engineering to simplify IPsec VPN access for Microsoft Windows® and Apple® OS X users. NCP's best-of-breed remote access VPN technology is available in a new WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN client for the XTM family of unified threat management appliances. The solution reduces administrator setup and gives end users one-click VPN access.
With two-thirds of the North American and European workforce reporting that they work outside the corporate office at least occasionally every monthi, the ability to simplify secure VPN connectivity for users and reduce the administrative burden for deployment is critical to productivity and corporate security. The new IPSec Mobile VPN client delivers key features including support for two-factor authentication, pre-login to Windows domains, FIPS 140-2 conformant IPsec algorithms, and a secure personal firewall.
"The addition of NCP's universal IPsec VPN client to
The IPSec Mobile VPN client can be configured and deployed with
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall