ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23082013 - Valens, a leading provider of semiconductor products for the distribution of uncompressed HD content, and high-definition surveillance standards body
Valens is taking positions on the Alliance's Board of Directors and championing the adoption of HDcctv over Cat5e/Cat6 cabling.
'Having shipped millions of HDBaseT chips for high-definition consumer applications, Valens has proven that HDBaseT technology is high performance, reliable, and cost effective,' said
Valens' leadership of the
'Many security installers prefer to work with LAN cables, rather than coaxial cables,' observed Dr.
'The HDcctv Alliance is working to create choices for transporting high-quality HD video within secured sites'
Equipment manufacturers are also excited that Valens is contributing to extending the scope of the HDcctv standard:
'HDcctv product sales are really taking off around the world,' said
'HDcctv CX will be helpful to meet diversified market requirement and environment,' added Mr.
'The HDcctv Alliance is working to create choices for transporting high-quality HD video within secured sites,' said
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets