OpenLogic provides a platform, OpenLogic Exchange (OLEX), built to enable software development teams to capitalize on the breadth and innovation of open source software.
Developers increasingly integrate their own custom code with both commercial frameworks and open source packages, in a bid to get higher-quality applications to market more rapidly.
The coming together of RWS and OpenLogic will help developers to write better code, more quickly.
CEO of Rogue Wave,
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects