Luso Electronics Distribution, the
Designed and manufactured to comply with a wide range of military standards, the filters also meet the requirements of
Rated to handle 30A output current, electrical characteristics of the family include 40 to +40V input voltage; very low DC resistance; and greater than 80dB differential-mode attenuation and 36dB common-mode attenuation at 250kHz.
Other features of the device include transient-suppression circuitry to block voltage surges and spikes; soft-start circuitry to limit in-rush charging currents; reverse polarity protection with a low-loss synchronous rectifier; output power limit for short-circuit protection; on/off pass-through circuitry; and standby circuitry to minimize quiescent power draw.
The transient EMI filter units are now available for purchase from Luso for evaluation and qualification.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors