“We are very fortunate to attract such a uniquely qualified, seasoned executive. David’s progressive skills in lean manufacturing in a global multi-plant environment, combined with relevant market experience and an impressive track record of growing sales and profitability, will strengthen our organization significantly,” said
Prior to joining UFP Technologies, David spent nearly 25 years at Rogers Corporation in a variety of capacities. His most recent role was Vice President &
David holds a BS degree in Physics from
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, the Company designs and manufactures a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace and defense, and packaging markets. The UFP team acts as an extension of its customers’ in-house research, engineering, and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges.
UFP Technologies, Inc.
Source: UFP Technologies Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs