The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Methods of reducing phase and amplitude ripples in a BAW resonator frequency response by providing a substrate, fabricating a Bragg mirror having alternate layers of a high acoustic material and a low acoustic material on a first surface of the substrate, fabricating a BAW on the Bragg mirror, and coating a second side of the substrate opposite the first side with a lossy material having an acoustic impedance in the range of 0.01.times. to 1.0.times. the acoustic impedance of the layers of high impedance material, the second surface of the substrate being a polished surface. Various embodiments are disclosed."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts