Here is a list of smartphones that one can considering for a budget under
Choosing the best device in the mid-range segment is really a challenge. There is always a trade-off on some of the best devices in the mid-range segments. Last year's top devices in this segment may look attractive at first but are devoid of the software updates that are really important to enjoy the latest features and the performance. Smartphones below
At its rear, the X1000 has an 8 megapixel camera for recording HD videos and 1.3 megapixel in the front for video calling. The smartphone packs Bluetooth, WiFi and supports 3G networks for faster data connection. By default, it runs Android 4.0 ICS but recently it got the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. Xolo X1000 has a 1900 mAh battery as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women