it is 3D has added a more powerful specification scanner to its range of 3D products. Designed for use in industry as a real alternative to much higher cost equipment, it is priced at a level which makes it equally accessible to the educational market and even to the hobbyist. In conjunction with it is 3D's creative design software, 3D printers and 5-axis machining, it brings 3D capability to everyone. You no longer need to be an expert in 3D scanning. This is a 3D scanner which allows everyone to create highly precise and beautifully presented 3D scan data, quickly, easily and affordably. The DAVID SLS-1 scanner uses innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can easily be put in front of the object to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven software starts the scan - and a few seconds later the digitized 3D model shown up on your screen. You can then scan all sides of the object, and combine them to create a closed 360Â° model. The modular hardware set up enables you to scan your object - any size. The results can be exported into common 3D file formats [STL, OBJ, PLY] and processed in other applications, for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archaeology and cultural heritage, works of art, computer animations, video games... the limits are set only by your imagination.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill