Sony Mobile's official Twitter account shared a teaser image showing the power button of the smartphone everyone has been talking about - purportedly, Xperia Z1.
Sony Mobile has been in rumors lately for a Google Android based smartphone codenamed as Honami.
The Xperia Z1 will feature a unique slim design and styling in according to the current Xperia NXT series. The image of the power button teased is similar to the one in Xperia Z and Xperia Z ultra. The Xperia Z1 is expected to have a 5-inch display with full HD resolution. At the back, it would feature a 20.7 megapixel camera with Exmor RS image sensor and Sony G-Lens optics. The shared image also hints a dedicated camera button. In the front it is likely to have be a 2 megapixel camera. This smartphone in all likelihood will be powered by the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 mobile processor with support from 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. There will be a micro SD card slot to hold up to 32 GB micro SD card. Like the other Xperia Z series models, even the Z1 will feature waterproof and dustproof chassis.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact