New Version Features Single Web Client for Managing Product Development Phases
“The entirely new, integrated web client in 2013.1 is an exciting improvement for TestTrack users,” said
TestTrack 2013.1’s replaces its three previous web clients—TestTrack Pro web client, TestTrack RM Reviewer, and TestTrack TCM Test Runner—with a single, new unified application.
The improved, modern user interface allows software developers and testers to create and review requirements, work with issues, and execute and track tests from their web browser.
Also included in the TestTrack 2013.1 release is the ability to visualize project information in dashboards created with the Seapine ALM Reporting Platform. Teams can use the dashboards to quickly review and share team metrics and project status data from all TestTrack projects.
For more details, visit www.seapine.com/almnewfeatures.html.
With more than 8,500 customers worldwide,
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.