Saturn Systems was named to the 2013 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. with a 50% growth rate over the last three years. Saturn Systems is a national provider of custom software development and quality assurance services delivered through a Rural Outsourcing business model. Saturn Systems was ranked number 4511 on this year’s list and also made the list in the previous two years.
Rural Outsourcing is an established trend in the software development industry, offering lower cost domestic programming services through company locations in small- and mid-sized cities. Combined with lower cost, the advantages of low staff turnover and a central U.S. location make the Saturn Systems Rural Outsourcing model a viable alternative to offshore services.
“Saturn Systems continues to create jobs and offer challenging careers for software engineers in
About Saturn Systems
Saturn Systems has provided custom software development services in the areas of enterprise solutions, systems integration and device control since 1990. Based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11048475.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects