Although Samsung is expected to show off a range of new devices early next month, one which is rumoured to go on sale in October is a huge 12-inch tablet.
At the moment, the largest tablet on offer from Samsung comes in at 11.6 inches, so the larger model is not physically much larger, but by breaking the psychological 12-inch barrier could attract attention from a new customer base.
Citing sources, the
Whether the October date cited is for sales to start following a September announcement, or for the tablet to be shown off, with a release in time for Christmas is still unclear.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact