The push to expand its communications platform has come at the request of its valued clients. Clients and potential clients can look forward to a multitude of educational and informative communications including user group sessions, monthly webinars, weekly technical articles, social media engagements, and a new quarterly corporate magazine. The source for these upcoming communications will be Privacy Analytics’ highly skilled experts, the international data anonymization community, and clients—all adding insight, knowledge and the results of their hands-on, practical experience.
With the release of PARAT V5.2, users can look forward to increased functionality—based on the HIPAA Privacy Rule Statistical Method for De-identification—including substantial improvements that simplify the de-identification process.
“The new software release is the perfect punctuation to the launch of our new brand,” commented President and CEO, Dr.
PARAT V5.2 delivers new Risk Measurement Functionality that enables users to auto-populate the de-identification risk threshold settings directly from the Risk Assessment results, and new Format Preserving Encryption technology for pseudonyms and custom masks—this feature introduces an efficient method of masking structured data to ensure the output retains its original format, enabling it to fit into existing fields while maintaining referential integrity.
Additionally, the new and improved Masking GUI upgrade includes new masking features that provide fully customizable masking including the ability to localize to the user’s country,
Most Popular Stories
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves
- Budget Deal Raises Deficit $41 Billion: CBO