Nordson EFD’s PICO xMOD valve system technology uses high-tech, robust, durable piezoelectric actuation technology for continuous operation at speeds of up to 500 cycles/second. The PICO xMOD can produce deposits as small as 2 nanoliters, at high production speeds, with exceptional deposit accuracy and superior process control. The non-contact jet valve makes it possible to apply fluid in hard-to-access areas or onto uneven or delicate substrates for applications in electronics, automotive, life sciences, solar, and a range of other industrial dispensing applications.
All five major xMOD valve components – the Piezo Actuator (PA), the Valve Seat (VS), the Fluid Body (FB), the Cartridge ball/stem assembly (CR), and Heater Set (HS) – are fully interchangeable and easily assembled for each specific application and quickly disassembled for easy cleaning, repair, or maintenance. Each part can be removed and exchanged in seconds, eliminating production down-time and significantly increasing productivity.
“Our new PICO xMOD offers the only tool-free release and installation of the Valve Seat assembly,” explains
Each EFDPICO xMOD component can be individually selected to accommodate particular fluids and applications. All the components are engineered to work together as a complete, integrated system that produces exceptionally fast, accurate deposits of a wide range of fluids.
Industries and Applications for PICO xMOD Dispense Valve include:
Wireless and Display
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign