NEWCASTLE: A theatre is searching for actors to star in a new play.
The New Vic, in Newcastle, is looking for two male performers to appear in a forthcoming production of the classic thriller Gaslight, by Patrick Hamilton. The theatre needs two men, aged between 18 and 45, to perform alongside a professional cast. The performers would play non-speaking roles as plainclothed police officers, who are summoned to the rescue of a female character at a crucial moment in the play. Performers will need to be able to rehearse at least one evening or afternoon in the weeks beginning September 2, September 9, and September 16.
They must then be available for each performance, which will hit the stage between September 20 and October 5. Auditions will be held on Wednesday.
To find out more, or to register interest for an audition, email the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World