NATO has expressed deep concern over the reports
of the use of chemical weapons in Syria, saying that this would be
"Any confirmed use of chemical weapons would be completely unacceptable and a clear breach of international law," a NATO official said.
"This is an issue that the entire international community has to address," the official said on condition of anonymity.
"NATO allies are closely monitoring developments in Syria and the wider region and will keep the situation under constant review, as appropriate."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text