NATO has expressed deep concern over the reports
of the use of chemical weapons in Syria, saying that this would be
"Any confirmed use of chemical weapons would be completely unacceptable and a clear breach of international law," a NATO official said.
"This is an issue that the entire international community has to address," the official said on condition of anonymity.
"NATO allies are closely monitoring developments in Syria and the wider region and will keep the situation under constant review, as appropriate."
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors