NATO has expressed deep concern over the reports
of the use of chemical weapons in Syria, saying that this would be
"Any confirmed use of chemical weapons would be completely unacceptable and a clear breach of international law," a NATO official said.
"This is an issue that the entire international community has to address," the official said on condition of anonymity.
"NATO allies are closely monitoring developments in Syria and the wider region and will keep the situation under constant review, as appropriate."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March