NATO has expressed deep concern over the reports
of the use of chemical weapons in Syria, saying that this would be
"Any confirmed use of chemical weapons would be completely unacceptable and a clear breach of international law," a NATO official said.
"This is an issue that the entire international community has to address," the official said on condition of anonymity.
"NATO allies are closely monitoring developments in Syria and the wider region and will keep the situation under constant review, as appropriate."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006