The selected software solutions were voted on by the readership of MHN.
MRI attributes these honors to the strengths of its industry-leading solutions. MRI Residential Management serves as the core for MRI’s Resident Lifecycle, a powerfully robust, highly configurable suite of property management, accounting, marketing, and resident services solutions designed to flexibly adapt to the unique needs of property management organizations. MRI is committed to enabling integration points and industry partnerships to present clients with the ability to build a solution set closely tailored to their specific needs and able to deliver a competitive advantage over the off-the-shelf solutions of rivals.. MRI’s commitment to providing flexible and scalable software provides clients the freedom to host MRI solutions on their own hardware, or they may take advantage of MRI’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, in stark contrast to the often rigid requirements of competing property management software providers.
“These Technology Choice awards are designed to distinguish leading multifamily technology solution and service providers. The fact that we were selected by the industry is an affirmation that our highly configurable solutions provide the best property management experience to our clients,” said
MRI offers property management software solutions to the global property management and investment industries. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI serves the global multifamily and commercial property industries, helping them improve their bottom line and maximize their returns on their diverse business portfolios. MRI leverages its more than 40 years in business to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. For more information, please visit http://www.mrisoftware.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11056853.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response