Micronax will be launching the Canvas Doodle 2 soon, the smartphone boasts of a large 5.5 inch display, an stylish similar to its predecessor and Android 4.2 out of the box. The handset is expected to be priced similar to the Canvas 4.
Micromax has posted teasers on Facebook related to the phone. Apart from that some pics of the phone have also been leaked online along with the company’s latest flagship smartphone the Micromax Canvas 4. A post from Micromax’s official Facebook page shows an illustration with a promotional copy for the Canvas Doodle 2: “Draw, Depict or Doodle and let your thoughts come to life on a bigger Canvas. Canvas Doodle 2 - Coming Soon!”. The Doodle 2 mobile phones tag line reads, ‘Can your imagination get bigger?’
The Canvas Doodle 2 is the successor to the Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle launched earlier this year. The Doodle 2 is powered by a 1GB of RAM memory and Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS. According to Rumors the phone will have 8 or 16GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot. It will also come with a stylus just like its predecessor, with dual-SIM support and 2,600 mAh battery. The smartphone will support a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
The Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 will compete with the Samsung Galaxy Mega devices launched recently. The launch date of the Canvas Doodle 2 has not been revealed yet but the phone is expected to be launched at
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL