Influential US Senator John McCain repeated Monday
his demand for US military intervention in Syria, saying in Seoul he
was "totally convinced" the Syrian government had used poison gas in
attacks last week.
McCain, the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, told journalists at the Asan Institute for Policy Studies, "We don't need UN corroboration but it would be nice to have it."
"If the US stands by and does not take very serious action, not just launching some cruise missiles, then our credibility in the world is diminished even more."
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan