A domestic company has announced a new smartphone application that will see water services providers boost revenue and enhance service delivery.
The service helps providers to read their metres using a wireless phone and can transmit data directly to start a billing process.
Computing Development Strategies has developed the application
Its Managing Director Rop Kiplagat,said the electronic device records information over time hence the application is affordable.
The application makes use of mobile phones as they are less costly compared to data loggers.
The MD said : 'The cost of ownership and rising costs of water production is forcing water services providers to get innovative in their service delivery'.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013