Android 4.3 Jelly Bean -->
Details and a press render of the upcoming HTC smartphone codenamed Zara have been found. The HTC Zara features a dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, and will run HTC Sense 5.5 over Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
HTC is working on yet another mid-range smartphone and there are no surprises about specifications. Now the details of HTC Zara and the press render were shared by
The Mobile Indian had reported last month about HTC's plans on a mid-range smartphone dubbed Zara with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chip inside it. The HTC Zara will have a 4.5 inch touchscreen display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. This phone will be powered by a dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930 mobile processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB on-board storage. Of course there will be a micro SD card slot to add storage. HTC will use an 8 megapixel camera at the back instead of the rumoured UltraPixel camera. The images show Beats Audio branding at the back. This smartphone will have HTC Sense 5.5 features layered on top of the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. HTC has used a 2100 mAh battery to power this device. This smartphone is scheduled to arrive in the fourth quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses