The HP As-a-Service Solution for SAP HANA bundles the SAP HANA software license along with hardware and ongoing management into a complete solution provided in a cost-effective, as-a-service model. The as-a-service model allows clients to avoid capital expenditure and lower the total cost of ownership--clients simply pay a monthly subscription fee for the total solution.
Combining HP's deep expertise in information management and analytics with the real-time platform of SAP, HP clients may harness the benefits of in-memory computing and analytics to rapidly analyze and make decisions on significant amounts of data at a cost and pace that makes sense for their business.
"Today's market pressures create the need for companies to know in real time what is going on with their enterprise, their clients and even their competitors, so they can stay competitive," said
The new solution runs in an HP Managed Cloud environment, either as a managed virtual private cloud or a managed private cloud, within a regionalized, enterprise-class HP data center facility. It is powered by the SAP-certified HP AppSystem for SAP HANA.
The new solution also is enabled by the
"SAP is laser-focused on our joint clients' business challenges and technology needs, and with HP as our strategic partner we are delivering integrated solutions that enable them to become best-run businesses," said
Other HP Services for SAP HANA include:
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President