Telit Wireless Solutions, a global provider of high-quality machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions, products and services, today announced that the company's ultra-miniature Jupiter SE880 GPS receiver is to become the positioning technology device integrated into Hirschmann Solutions 'RAS 1575 GPS receiver antenna.
The new receiver antenna combines high performance, reliability and robustness in a compact housing. Hirschmann Solutions is a specialist in data communication systems for M2M & telematics applications and a business unit of
The RAS 1575 from Hirschmann Solutions is a GPS antenna with integrated receiver module offered in a compact enclosure measuring only 38 x 34 x 15.5 mm. The company attributes the tiny antenna size to the use of the new SE 880 GPS module from
With low current consumption, the antenna is ideal for mobile applications. It is connected and fully powered via standard USB 2.0 connection. Location data is delivered by the receiver antenna in the NMEA standard. In the development of the new antenna system, Hirschmann focused on four main aspects: reception quality, flexibility of installation, robustness and compact dimensions. The RAS 1575 maximizes guaranteed GPS received power in an extremely compact and robust housing and the product can be integrated quickly, without any need for customers to engage on their own development work.
The Jupiter SE880 is
"With the cooperation between
"Our positioning product portfolio is the result of over twenty years of experience in GPS applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List