CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Ginger Beef Corporation (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: GB) regrets to announce the passing of Michael Poon. Until the time of his death, Mr. Poon was the Chief Financial Officer and a director of the Corporation. The board of directors wishes to acknowledge Mr. Poon's contributions to the Corporation and extends its sympathy to Mr. Poon's family.
The Corporation has appointed James Leung as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary for the Corporation.
The Corporation also announces the resignation of Alan P. Chan as a director of the Corporation. The Corporation wishes to thank Mr. Chan for his service to the Corporation.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Ginger Beef Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 234-0688 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses