CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Ginger Beef Corporation (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: GB) regrets to announce the passing of Michael Poon. Until the time of his death, Mr. Poon was the Chief Financial Officer and a director of the Corporation. The board of directors wishes to acknowledge Mr. Poon's contributions to the Corporation and extends its sympathy to Mr. Poon's family.
The Corporation has appointed James Leung as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary for the Corporation.
The Corporation also announces the resignation of Alan P. Chan as a director of the Corporation. The Corporation wishes to thank Mr. Chan for his service to the Corporation.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Ginger Beef Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 234-0688 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Public, Industry Weigh in on Oil Train Safety