CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Ginger Beef Corporation (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: GB) regrets to announce the passing of Michael Poon. Until the time of his death, Mr. Poon was the Chief Financial Officer and a director of the Corporation. The board of directors wishes to acknowledge Mr. Poon's contributions to the Corporation and extends its sympathy to Mr. Poon's family.
The Corporation has appointed James Leung as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary for the Corporation.
The Corporation also announces the resignation of Alan P. Chan as a director of the Corporation. The Corporation wishes to thank Mr. Chan for his service to the Corporation.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Ginger Beef Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 234-0688 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore