CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Ginger Beef Corporation (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: GB) regrets to announce the passing of Michael Poon. Until the time of his death, Mr. Poon was the Chief Financial Officer and a director of the Corporation. The board of directors wishes to acknowledge Mr. Poon's contributions to the Corporation and extends its sympathy to Mr. Poon's family.
The Corporation has appointed James Leung as the Chief Financial Officer and Secretary for the Corporation.
The Corporation also announces the resignation of Alan P. Chan as a director of the Corporation. The Corporation wishes to thank Mr. Chan for his service to the Corporation.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Ginger Beef Corporation
President and Chief Executive Officer
(403) 234-0688 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO