What are claimed to be side-by-side photos of both of Apple's forthcoming iPhone handsets have been leaked on an Apple leaks website.
Although no confirmation about the details are available, and it would generally seem odd to have two different handsets assembled in such proximity that photos of this sort could be possible.
However, the photos do appear to fit in with all the previous rumours about the phones - notably a range of colours and a curved shell for the cheaper iPhone 5C and retention of the conventional metal chassis and sharper finish for the iPhone 5S.
Apple is expected to formally announce the new handsets on the 10th September, and it was recently said that the Chinese assembly plants have started shipping phones for delivery to Apple warehouses.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign