Keeping in view the growing demands for the feature rich budget smartphones in the country,
The devices are priced at saholic.com at
The 3.5 inch
It also has Spice Cloud and expandable Memory upto 32 GB. It come with Wi-Fi with Edge, Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio, and G-Sensor.
The 4 inch 'Stellar Glamour Mi 436 is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor and sports coupled with a 5 MP front camera with LED flash.
It runs on Jelly Bean 4.2. and come with a 4 GB ROM and a 512 MB RAM memory expandable upto 32 GB through a micro SD card.
The 3G Stellar Glamour is available in red and blue colors. The device also packs an additional black color changeable back cover.
Both come loaded with apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Spice Gang and TOI come pre-loaded on the devices.
T M Ramakrishnan, CEO – Devices,
Recently domestic handset makers Lava, Micromax, Karbonn and Celkon have focused on low-cost and feature rich smartphones and evoked good response particularly from youth and rural and semi-urban regions.
Last month Spicer launched 5' Full HD smartphone Spice Pinnacle FHD with a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor at
8.89cm Capacitive Touch screen Dual SIM (2G + 2G) 1GHz Dual Core Processor Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Spice Cloud 3MP + 1.3MP Camera front camera 1450 mAh Battery Wi-Fi with Edge Expandable Memory upto 32 GB Bluetooth 3.0 FM Radio G-Sensor AGPS
Key features: Stellar Glamour Mi 436:
10.16cm Capacitive Touch screen Dual SIM (3G + 3G) 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Spice Cloud 4GB ROM +512 MB RAM Battery 1400mAh Dual SIM (3G + 3G) 5 MP + 1.3 MP camera HSPA Support AGPS/GMS Wi-Fi Tethering Expandable Memory up to 32 GB Bluetooth 3.0 AGPS
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia